the warlords Index du Forum
the warlords Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL Full House%S04

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the warlords Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morclar

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Full House%S04 Répondre en citant

Full House S04 > shorl.com/tinumidemeba

Full House S04, hazel and jack

10cf746e54
Anyway, DJ and Stephanie realize that they work well together so Kimmie Gibbler hires Stephanie as her party planning assistant. I couldnt really tell. I feel like some people are just really easily swayed by movies and TV and music, obviously, and Im just not one of them. I mean, my brothers and I would bicker about it when they didnt want to watch and I did, but that doesnt really count. So I think the blog is awesome because its hilarious and because Im fine making fun of stuff I like. It sort of feels like they decided to have the Steve flashback in there, which is kind of understandable, but then they wanted to balance out the sequence so they added the Matt flashback from a few episodes ago, but since it was such a recent scene, they thought that they could do something interesting with it by adding superimposed commentary from the characters but then they couldnt think of anything clever for them to say or do so the whole thing just ended up being a big waste of time. After a thread of logic that I was unable to follow, DJs oldest kid decides that he will make Lola an offer of 1,000 M&Ms so she will finally learn to see him as more than friends. Stephanie then asks DJ about how her Steve vs. DJ and Steve come home and talk about how their nostalgia tour didnt really work out and it seems like theyre going for a you cant go home again kind of a thing but then it turns out that they arent at all.

She opens with how theyve been spending a lot of time together lately and Im glad that she mentioned this piece of information because we, the audience, have not seen this at all. We dont even have to hear her music because shes playing it for the baby on headphones. ^ "Full House - The Complete Fourth Season". Joey Gladstone Candace Cameron Bure . The middle kid practices his cute expressions that will supposedly convince a fireman to let him ride in the truck and its the first time this new show has really matched the original series overbearingly smug attitude. They start up a bit about Becky sounding all insane while she talks to the baby thats sort of a holdover from the series pilot and will carry on throughout the episode. Although I do think that the way that Jesse treats his wife is one of the most disturbing aspects of the show& Do you think that if a man is impossibly attractive, hes entitled to treat his wife like shit? I am well aware of how you feel about Joey Gladstone haha. FULL CAST AND CREW TRIVIA USER REVIEWS IMDbPro MORE LESS SHARE X Share Facebook Twitter E-mail Check in 0Check in X Beta I'm Watching This! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Whos gonna get to touch DJs tit? Will it be Matt or Steve? I guess that next weeks the finale, so either well find out then or therell be some lame cliff hanger and Ill have to look it up on Wikipedia in 3 years when Im having insomnia. Theres a bit about how he eats pizza with a fork that he keeps around his neck that I thought was kind of ok, but other than that theyre just photographing him and bringing up factoids about his career and shit like that.

world cup holland vs argentinaim a celebritythe barber 2014l'alba della liberta itaescape plan 720psticky and sweet toushoot your novelprivate casting xOne Night Unveiledgame of tho

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the warlords Index du Forum -> Public -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a